Horsemanship and Riding Lessons
We are pleased to offer private riding lessons for those individuals who are interested in getting to know horses for the first time, or who would like to deepen their relationship with their own horse. With an emphasis on gentle feel communication and natural horsemanship, we strive to create a connection between the horse and human, while focusing on horsemanship skills and developing confidence for each rider.
At Clover Haven, we offer:
- A focus on safety
- Indoor and outdoor arenas
- Hay fields to explore
- Timbered areas for advanced riding opportunities
- A variety of horses to ride
- English, Western and bareback pad tack options
- Riding opportunities for young children
$45 per lesson, lessons are typically up to one hour but will be shortened depending on the clients needs.
To schedule a lesson, please call: 541-562-1257