Clover Haven Open House
Saturday, September 7, 2019: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Stop by Clover Haven any time between 3 and 6 to learn about our programs and help us celebrate our tenth anniversary! You can meet our horses, chat with Board Members, and visit with volunteers. Refreshments will be provided.
Miss our first Open House or want to come again? Come on out on Wednesday, September 25, 2019: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Spring Class: April -May, 2019
- Summer Class: July 11 – August 15, 2019
- Fall Class: TBD
- Class of 3 children with special needs
- 6 weeks, once a week, 50 minute lessons
- Developing a relationship with a horse in the saddle
- Developing independence, balance, core strength, communication
- $270 per rider – Offered Spring, Summer, and Fall
Equine-facilitated Psychotherapy (EFP)
- Individual and group sessions
- Children, teens, adults, and families
- Ground work with horses
- Addressing personal and clinical goals
- Inquire for rates – Offered as arranged
Horsemanship and Riding Lessons
- Private riding lessons
- Creating a connection between the horse and rider, focusing on horsemanship skills and developing confidence for each student
- Offered as arranged
- $45 per lesson
Greet and Groom
- Free program by arrangement for elders, preschoolers, other groups
- Brief visits with horses on the ground
- Petting and grooming
- Offered as arranged Spring, Summer, Fall
Contact Clover Haven to schedule at (541) 562-1257 or contact Clover Haven on Facebook.